Movie night and book fair this Friday
Please consider joining us at movie night this Friday, February 8 and stay with your child. It is a FREE event and all are welcome. You can wear your PJs and bring a blanket or chair to sit on. This is NOT a drop off event. We need your help to pull off this fun night for Hanawalt families! Please consider signing yourself, or your high school/middle school students, up for a 30 minute shift to help the event run smoothly. Enjoy the show!
- Volunteer opportunities: look for the sign-up genius on the PTA website at hanawaltcommunity.com
- 5:15-6:15 dinner will be available for purchase from Tavern Pizza in the cafeteria. $2.00/slice, or $3.00 for a meal (includes fruit/bottled water).
- Kids… grab your free raffle ticket at the door. We will raffle off prizes before the movie.
- 3:00-8:00 Book Fair in the library
- 6:15 Raffle & Movie-SING in the gym
- We will also have popcorn, candy, and water, available for purchase $1.00.
- Hanawalt Spirit Wear will be sold.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Carrie Naumann or Sarah Lohmeier.